What does it do?
Configures FPGA with configuration images stored on SPI Flash or SD/MMC
- Low cost.
- Wide choice of flash memory manufacturers.
- Large flash memory capacity.
- Customer upgradeable FPGA logic.
- Flash memory can be used to store large software images.
- Fail safe in field re-programming.
- A local microprocessor can be used to program the flash memory using a
few simple commands.
- Works with SD, MiniSD, and tiny MicroSD (TransFlash).
How to add it your next design
Adding SPI/SD/MMC flash memory, FPGA configuration storage to your next FPGA project is as easy
as 1 2 3.
- Integrate this circuit into your
next FPGA project. (You may need to alter the circuit for different
Xilinx FPGAs, and ,
fpgaConfig PC programming utility, and C8051 firmware from
- Connect USB2Flash to your newly built hardware, and program the C8051
and flash memory from your PC.
For more details please see the
Configuration User Guide